In any case, we inform you that QCENTROID is responsible for these Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected. Furthermore, this Website does not install Cookies on the user’s devices until the user has accepted their installation.
1. What do we refer to as Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a website. They are only associated anonymously with the user and its device, sometimes providing information that allows access to the user’s personal data.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time he/she accesses the Website, allowing, in addition to improving the quality, to offer a better use of the latter, personalising the services offered on the Website and offering the user information that is or may be of his/her interest, according to the use he/she makes of such services. In any case, the user may access the configuration of its browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Users expressly authorize the use of this information for the purposes indicated in the present document, through the channels enabled for this purpose on the Website, without prejudice to their right to refuse, disable or set up the use of these Cookies. If Cookies are disabled or rejected, navigation through the Website may not be optimal and some of the features available may not function correctly.
In particular, QCENTROID is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future QCENTROID uses other Cookies with the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed.
The installation of these Cookies in the user’s device will always take place after the collection of the consent and/or configuration of these Cookies.
3. Types and functionalities of the Cookies
The Website uses both its own and third party cookies. Depending on the entity that manages the data obtained through the Cookies, they are grouped as follows:
- Own: Those that are sent to the same publisher that provides the service requested by the user;
- Third-party: Not managed by the publisher, but by a third party that manages the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on their permanence:
- Session: they remain during the access and navigation of the Website and they are deleted once the user leaves the Website;
- Permanent: They remain stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the person responsible for the Cookie.
4. Cookies used in the Website.
The Cookies used by QCENTROID are its own Cookies.
It relates to those Cookies that are considered essential for browsing the Website, as they facilitate the user’s use of their features or tools like, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas or ensuring the security of the navigation. Without these cookies, the aforementioned functions would be disabled.
In this sense, QCENTROID uses these cookies for the following purposes:
- To identify the user’s session in order to keep it active during navigation;
- To identify the user’s session in order to avoid possible attacks and falsification of requests;
- To identify the user’s cookie configuration;
- To configurate the security of the web firewall;
- To verify the connection with the servers (in these cases these cookies can be of third parties, but always they will have the described purpose);
- To optimise the response time on the web with the caché function.
Necessary cCookies help make the Website accessible by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The Website could not function properly without these cookies.
|CONSENT||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner.||2 years|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|trx_addons_is_retina||marketplace.qcentroid.xyz||Determines which device is used by the visitor – This allows the website to adjust to the optimal resolution for that specific device.||1 year|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information in an anonymous form.
In this way, they allow them to quantify the number of visits and traffic sources in order to evaluate the performance of the Website and to improve it.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors of websites. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and appealing to the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and third party advertisers as they help to understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and improve the user experience on our website.
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated You Tu be videos.||179 days|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of the videos from YouTube that the user has seen.||The session|
5. User configuration to avoid Cookies
In compliance with current regulations, the user can set up the installation of Cookies on the Website in the specifically enabled channels. By means of this tool, the user can accept all Cookies, reject all Cookies (if applicable, those that are not necessary for the operation of the website) or choose to set them up gradually.
Thus, it is possible to block Cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or each user can configure their browser to notify them when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, visit this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more visit this link: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, you can find the option in the menu Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more, visit this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- If you use Opera, under the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. To learn more visit: this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- If you use Microsoft Edge, go to Settings & More > Settings > Privacy, search and services. To learn more visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/search/results?query=cookies+Microsoft+Edge&isEnrichedQuery=true
6. Cookies in mobile devices
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website can be disabled in the Website settings.
These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes to be made to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete Cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below, you can find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
7. Information regarding your data